- Pipeline is a natural gas distribution method that is most commonly performed to deliver natural gas from the gas source to the user.
BBG’s pipeline distribution network supplies gas to customers in West Java and East Java.more >
- City Gas provides gas for residential uses by using pipelines technology.
BBG operates City Gas in partnerhip with local government. Currently, BBG manages the distribution of gas to 3900 households in Bontang.more >
- CNG is natural gas that is compressed to 250 bar for ease of transport.
PT CNG Plants & Trucks supply Gas for customers in areas where pipelines are not built. Currently BBG delivers CNG in Java & South Sumatera.more >
- NGV is an application CNG technology used by small and medium vehicle to substitute Oil fuel.
PT CNG converted small and medium vehicles to NGV; built and operate NGV stations; enabling public transportation in East Java and Palembang.more >
- LNG is natural gas that undergoes liquefaction process until it reaches temperature of -110 to 160°C, shrinking the gas to 1/600 in volumes.
In LNG state, gas can be transported to a further distance compared to CNG and pipeline tech.more >
- Utilizing World Class Gas Engines, BBG generates power from natural gas so it can be consumed in a more convenient form of energy.more >
- BBG provides advisory services related to the management of energy and also provides EPC services to its customers for the installation of gas facilities.more >
PT Bayu Buana Gemilang
PT Bayu Buana Gemilang (BBG) is one of the leading private companies in Indonesia’s downstream Natural Gas sector. Its main business is in trading and distribution of Natural Gas by pipeline.
Started the distribution network since 2003, now BBG has successfully developed 70 kilometers of gas pipe distribution network in West Java, East Java and East Kalimantan. With total capacity over 70 MMCSFD being operated and maintained by skilled and certified manpower.
PT Citra Nusantara Gemilang was established as a sister company to answer the challenge of distributing gas to demand areas not reached by pipelines by applying Compressed Natural Gas. BBG also generates power from natural gas with application of Gas Engine in Bontang - East Kalimantan.
Along with its subsidiary companies, BBG currently trades and distributes natural gas via land pipes, trucks and other land based facilities trough the application of various available technology such as CNG, NGV and gas fired power plants.
The commitment to be the best and leading private national gas trader company in Indonesia, implies BBG to redeploy its products, services and expertise and also the continuous efforts to apply globally available technology as a solution for customers across Indonesia’s archipelagic region.